IPSSL initially launched its journey as a One-stop logistics & support services provider. Since its beginning it has been customer driven and we made a mark almost instantly.
To cover a wide demographic spectrum of customers and in the backdrop of initial services, we were inspired to supply to and eventually tie up with international companies. Thus we started working under licensed agreements, offering various branded services in the market place.
The rapid response from our valued clients helped us grow, augment resources and expand service portfolio that made it possible to yield a turnover of around Taka 30 crore, equivalent to US$ 10 million.
We intend to stay updated with economic trends and good business practices. We have resolved to introduce scientific management to enhance efficiency in our overall business operation.
To foster a customer driven philosophy by developing distinctive competences and being the market leader in the service industry
As IPSSL started its activities in1991, it assessed the logistic requirements of foreign investors coming to Bangladesh to implement different development projects. Amongst those IPSSL innovated the following services.
- Supplying project-specific work forces, including security services
- Sourcing and trans-shipping materials and equipment.
- Installation support and other ancillary services for the project sites
- End-to-end ground transportation support.
- Supplying pre-fabricated cabins and provisioning living facilities.
- Air Ambulance for the rapid transportation of the critically ill patients to the nearby better facilities.
As soon as our quality –centric approaches caught hold of customers’ fancy, we made greater inroads into some major deals viz. entered into logistics support agreement with CGG (French Firm) who undertook Seismic Survey for Occidental /Unocal’s oil field drilling operation, then HAM VOA, a Dutch firm which undertook the Jamuna River Training and <reclamation work, Alcatel for 300k digital telephone projects, Jan de Nul-Hyundai jV for River Bank protection project.
As our operation and investment in logistics grew , we felt a dire need for splitting operations into different but effective business units that would give our customers competitive advantages at any given time.
Within 12 years , we carved out a niche for ourselves and the group has now shaped out well with several business units and competent work force.
CHRONOLOGY OF PROGRESS:
- 1994 IPSSL evolved as a limited company served as a ONE-STOP LOGISTIC SERVICES PROVIDER.
- 1997 Group 4 Securicor, IPSSL Group joint ventured with G4S, the largest global security company
- 1998 Hertz Rent –a Car Licensee introducing first multinational car rental services in Banglades
- 1999 Best Aviation Ltd, the First Private sector Helicopter Operator in Bangladesh, and First Freighter Airlines, innovating to airlift emergency cargo in 1998 flood operations, and first time to carry baby shrimp from Cox's Bazaar to Jessore, saving millions of dollars for Bangladesh economy.
- 2001 Elenga Resort Ltd, First land based resort in Bangladesh to serve the domestic and international tourist, creating 130 direct jobs in the rural area of Elenga Village in Tangail, which was neglected decades.
- 2002 Medical Wings / Air Ambulance Service
- 2010 Mariums Sdn Bhd, Regional Trading Company based in the capital city of Malaysia to boost the international Trade
- 2012 Mariums Aviation Ltd, Providing Quality Aviation Support and Services to the partner airlines and stake holders in the Aviation Industry
- 2012 Hello Airlines Limited, The airline is created to cater the Domestic and International Cargo needs, with a plan to launch passenger services in the first quarter of 2017 out of Bangladesh and in Balkans, connecting Europe and Asia, boosting the economy of both the regions.
- 2012 Elenga Hotels Sdn Bhd, a 3 Star Standard Hotel in the heart of the Kuala Lumpur City.
- 2012 Mariums Medical College & Hospital, Gabon received permission to set up the Medical College which the group plans to launch in 2017
HOW IPSSL FUNCTIONS:
The responsibility to implement IPSSL’s policy and strategic directives lies with sector-specific business units each being headed by professional Manager, who is in turn supported by a pool of skilled middle and junior level Executives.
The Chairman saliently exercises the policy-making roles while holding regular review meetings with all departments to guide and promote the workplace spirit therein.
IPSSL’S CODE OF ETHICS:
Influenced solely by clients interest, facts exposure is objectives
The very cornerstone of each and every single work process
Watch every details , do a through job, regardless of cost to us.
Quote prices that will yield affair profit.
Follow the Global trend as our business driver.
Staff is empowered to elicit performance with integrity.
Value all channel agents as our partners.