With the promise to deliver the ‘Last Kilo to the Last Mile’, Hello Airlines Limited started in 2012 as a Freighter Airlines in Bangladesh. The company introduced the state-of-the-art ATR-42-300 Freighter aircraft. Currently Hello Airlines operates a Fleet of ATR-42-300F and ATR-72-200F. Immediate plan is to launch a regional Freighter Service with a fleet of A330-200F.
Of course, Bangladesh is blessed with almost 200 million populations. Approximately 20 million Bangladesh expatriates keep travelling every day, month, and year around the world, thus this amount is increasing day by day.
Dominated by the foreign carriers who are operating daily multiple services using their wide body aircraft like B-777-300ER, Bangladesh’s carrier like Hello Air is the demand of the time to come forward and share the large piece of cake from the market without much to do to penetrate the market. In the existing market, world class operators like Emirates, Etihad, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, Malaysian Airlines, Thai Airways, Jet Airways, PIA, Oman Air, Fly Dubai, Gulf Air, Kuwait Airways, Saudia, RAK Airlines, Air India, Druk Air, Bangkok Airways, Mihin Lanka, Air Maldivian, China Southern, China Eastern, and Dragon Air are just increasing capacity to cope up with the growing demand. Fact remains that among the traffic carried, 99% of them are ethnic Bangladesh nationals. That gives a clear picture that a first-class Bangladesh’s carrier has the high demand to serve the Bangladesh travelers whose food for their mind is well known to the Management of Hello Air with their past successful operations in this marketplace.
Bangladesh’s foreign trade indexed currently at US $80 billion, which is increasing at 20% per year, with a GDP of 8% which allure the Management of Hello Airlines to launch a Freighter Airlines and a Passenger Airlines by 2014 with the state-of-the-art Aircraft from Airbus Industries ATR-42-300F.
Hello Air initially plans to tap up the Freight Market of the domestic and international routes using its ATR-42-300 Freighter fleet.
In the year 2017, the Airlines plan to launch its passenger operations in the domestic are using the state of the Art ATR-72-500 aircraft.
In the year 2018, the Airlines plan to launch its journey as the International Air Operator carrying passenger to the regional and international destinations where Bangladeshi expatriates are densely populated including in Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Middle East and regional routes like Thailand, India, China, Maldives, and Sri Lanka using the State of the Art Airbus-320 fleet of aircraft.
The management of Hello Air is having over 100 years of combined experience under the leadership of H.E. Dato’ Dr. M. Haider Uzzaman, the legendary Bangladeshi businessman who pioneered the Helicopter Services, Freighter Airlines Services, and Operated with most posh and lucrative Passenger Services from Bangladesh.
Hello Airlines negotiating with numbers of international investors including multilateral Bank, Financial Institutions, Private Equity and Corporate Funders to acquire the best possible systems, and fleet of aircraft, equipment and above all the HR Capital.
Of course, Bangladesh is blessed with almost 200 million populations. Approximately 20 million expatriate Bangladeshis keep travelling every day, month, and year around the world, and this amount is increasing day by day.
Hello Air looking forward to serving the clients. All queries are welcomed.
Elenga Resort Ltd started its operation in 2001 as the country’s singular and largest comprehensive tourist complex.
Located approximately 90 minutes from Dhaka City by road, and 10 km away from Jamuna Multipurpose Bridge - the 4th longest bridge in Asia, it has a total land area of 8.5 acres covered with lush green grass, uncountable plants and various trees of seasonal fruits and colorful tropical flowers.
Visitors to the resort have the advantages of sightseeing in its vicinity. One can enjoy pollution-free air and nature’s tranquility to nurture one’s soul along with the friendly tradition of Bangladesh hospitality.
The Resorts caters to individual family needs as well as corporate demands for workshop, retreats and meeting. During the season many picnic-loving companies, group, NGOs, and private families holding picnic in the lush green grass field of Elenga Resort Limited.
We are in the expansion plan and acquiring land in the Hilly area of the country, at the same time looking for Management and Operational Contract of multiple Hotels and Resorts in Asia, Europe, and African continent.
A company involved in aviation business of the following disciplines:
- Helicopter buy and sale
- Leasing of aircraft and helicopters
- Aircraft buy and sale (both commercial and private jets)
- Aviation consultancy for the startup airlines, compliance issues.
- Training of the crew, ground staffs in the world class facilities with EASA compliance
- Management and operations of airport facilities, lounge management, ground services.
- Promoting Canadian business, products and services globally, especially in the emerging market in Asia and Africa.
- Representing world leading aircraft and helicopter leasing companies offering wide range of aircraft in the inventory.
- Provide one house comprehensive travel related services.
- Assist in filling and submitting complete applications to the African countries and arrange door to door delivery of the documents.
- Assist in completing and filling out Visa Forms, compiling documents for obtaining visa from the Embassies and Missions that are not existing in Bangladesh, rather based in New Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Colombo, or in countries with the Immigration Department.
- Assist the Busy Executives and Business personalities to fill in the forms, compiling the documents for visa from any Embassies in Bangladesh, with Expert Processor to submit Error Free Documents to get the Visa. These days, Executives are so busy that they can’t concentrate on the filling out the forms and accumulate the huge volume of documents that the embassy requires for issuance of the visa, and for one mistake the visa application is returned, this is time consuming and big financial loss, at the same time big pressure in the city of traffic. TIME IS MONEY, which we are making life easier for the Clients.
MARIUMS SDN BHD is a multinational company registered in Malaysia, with aim to capitalize the resources available globally with the intellectual highest ability of promoters, experts and other stake holders. To maximize the utilization of the global resources in the area of agricultural for the benefit of the world community.
Focus is on international trade, resource management, lobbing globally for business development, acquisition and hedging and industrial development of LDCs mainly in Africa. In Malaysia MARIUMS SDN. BHD. vision alongside Government’s long-term plan is to make Malaysia self-reliant, and eventually even making Malaysia export viable in the Agricultural sector.
MARIUMS SDN BHD intends to service the areas of the Government priority as outlined by the Government of Malaysia.
Arrange Investment Summit, inviting the Global Investors to meet and talk B2B, G2B, G2G Business initiatives and Implementation of Particular Projects.
Gambia is beautiful country in the West Coast of Africa. That’s how they say, Smiling Coast of Africa. A lot of things to do to develop this small but potential country.
- Mariams Gambia Limited, offers Charter Flights.
- Car Rental Services of International Standard is under implementation
- Mariams Gambia Limited in the process of acquiring a Hotel and Resorts
- Increasing the Agricultural input in the West Africa and Export to Europe and North America
- Investing in Human Capital to Lead the Service Industry such Banquet Facilities, attracting International Organizations and Business Organizations to host their Seminar, Workshop, Meeting, Conference, and Trade Show.
Thailand is a land of smile, land of hospitality, blessed with multiple tourism specialties. One of them is Health Care. Thailand built its Hospitality Industries with decades of deep care from the heart.
Accommodating a big number of International Standard Hospitals, with world class doctors, nurses, health care specialists, along with the latest medical care technological advancement, innovation and research, Thailand have successfully placed themselves in the Global Health Care Industry, purely because of the highest quality with the affordable price.
Thailand’s domestic market and regional market is huge, with hugely populated China, India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, who have been complimenting the Health Care Industries taking the advantage and services. Surely, the Middle Easter countries, CIS and Russian patients are also coming in large scale. Evaluating the market scope and increase of traffic, Thai Government and Private Sectors Investors Invested heavily in to the Health Care industry to accommodate more Medical Tourist in the country.
Asian Concierge Service Co. Ltd., a Thai Company, with the International Management Team, having a combined of 50 years of experience in services industry globally, now wish to make life easier for the medical tourists, those are yet to plan to come to Thailand for medical treatment of any sort. We are associated with numbers of Hospitals, and Health Care Service Providers, Research institutes to provide the best possible “Hassle Free” services to the Patient and the Attendants. Our services will include, but not limited to:
- Arrange nurse/attendant on a full time if requested
- Arrange halal, vegetarian, or other special food of their choice
- Any other services as required that brighten the face of Thailand
- Arrange transport from the accommodation to the hospital and vice versa.
- Assist the patient to plan the trip with complete Travel Related Services (TRS)
- Arrange airport welcome, and transfer to the hotel, accommodation or hospital
- Getting the patient’s Medical Condition Assessment. Making Doctors’ appointment.
- Booking of the hotel, accommodation, apartments for the patient as per their choice
- Arrange translator/interpreter for the patient to communicate his/her own language with the doctors and specialists during the full treatment time.
- Assist the patient to understand the medical care required, tentative cost of the medical care, and the entire Treatment Plan that the Doctors and Specialist will plan for the patients.
- Assist the patient and attendant to obtain Visa from the Royal Thai Embassy, supporting with the Doctor’s Appointment Confirmation and other documents as required by the Thai Embassies and Consulates.
Our specialized services with commitment to the highest level of care, shall encourage thousands of medical tourists, who have never thought about Thailand as the destination for their medical care.
Infrastructure projects on BOO and BOOT basis.
Open a Corridor and be a Hub Operator for the Aviation Industry.
Exploring telecommunications opportunities and open to investors.
Building up of a tourist complex on 40 acres of land on the bank of the Ubangi River.
Implementation of Semi Mechanized Agriculture Initiatives to mitigate the food safety of this land locked country.
Global Multi Trade is registered in Bangladesh, with aim to capitalize the resources available globally with the intellectual highest ability of promoters, experts and other stake holders. To maximize the utilization of the global resources in the area of food, agriculture, mineral, industrial material and technology for the benefit of the world community.
Global Multi trade is different commodities like wheat, rice, milk products, cooking oils, lentils, spices, electronics, and textiles etc.
The focus is on international trade, resource management, lobbing globally for business development, acquisition and hedging and industrial development of LDCs mainly in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Global Multi Trade has been a leader among the ever-growing industry giants of Bangladesh. GMT has played a pioneering and leadership role by establishing trade business.
Today, as we step into the future, we continue our commitment in the industrial development of Bangladesh by import and exploring opportunities from every corner of the world with a successful history of Joint Ventures with foreign companies for the last two decades. GMT has developed key expertise in partnering with large MNCs across the globe and continues to explore new joint venture partners for its various ventures.